These questions will go along way in determining if you are going to hire a PRO or not!
1. How long have you been selling real estate?
2. How many homes did you sell last year as seller's agent?
3. Of the homes you sold last year, again as a seller's agent, what was the average number of days from the original list price to the accepted offer?
4. What was the average ratio between the listing price and the selling price?
5. What kind of market share do you and your company have?
6. Do you have a personal assistant?
7. What is your experience selling homes in my town?
8. Can you provide me with at least 3 recent references?
9. I have read the Internet is an extremely valuable tool. How will you market my home online?
10. Do you have your own personal website for marketing homes?
11. Do you have a Real Estate blog and if so is it ranked highly by Google?
12. When a buyer calls on my home will you ALWAYS be the one they speak with?
13. How will you communicate with me regarding your efforts?
14. How readily accessible will you be?
15. Once the offer is accepted will you be attending all the inspections?
16. How will you verify that the buyer is qualified to buy my home?
17. What are your fee structures and why?
18. WILL YOU ALLOW ME TO TERMINATE OUR AGREEMENT IF I AM NOT COMPLETELY SATISFIED?
Here is also a list of the top 10 mistakes to avoid when selling your Massachusetts home.
About the Author: The above smart questions to ask the Realtors you are interviewing was provided by Bill Gassett, a Nationally recognized leader in his field. Bill can be reached via email at email@example.com or by phone at 508-435-5356.
Have a home to sell in Metrowest Mass? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my marketing expertise!
For Metrowest Massachusetts Real Estate and homes see Metrowest Mass Real Estate. Want to have MLS access to beat other buyers to your dream home? Sign up with no obligation at my MLS Property Finder Site.
I service the following towns in Metrowest Massachusetts: Hopkinton, Milford, Upton, Southboro, Westboro, Ashland, Holliston, Mendon, Hopedale, Medway, Grafton, Northbridge, Uxbridge, Franklin, Douglas, and Framingham MA.
Click here to view Bill Gassett's Metrowest Real Estate profile
Building lasting relationships by helping people move in and out of Metrowest Massachusetts for the last 23 years.
Bill Gassett is a thirty-two year veteran to the real estate industry. He enjoys providing helpful information to buyers, sellers and fellow real estate agents to make sound decisions. His work has been featured on RIS Media, National Association of Realtors, Inman News, Placester, RESAAS, Credit Sesame and others.