RE/MAX Top 100 Teams United States Through November 2009

RE/MAX top 100 teams United States

I will admit right up front this post is a shameless plug that shows if you put your mind to it you can succeed in any kind of Real Estate market.

Before I ever wrote my 1st blog article which was in July of 2007, I was a pretty decent Realtor. In fact this will be the 3rd time I have made it into the Top 100 RE/MAX teams in the country.

As of the end of November my team is ranked #91 in the United States for RE/MAX. I won't know for a few months if I managed to stay in the top 100 for the entire year but it would be nice.

The other couple times I made this list of top RE/MAX agents I was ranked at #48 and #50. This was back at the hey day of the Real Estate market in the beginning of the decade.

By clinking the link you can see the entire list of the RE/MAX Top 100 Teams Through November 2009. My team is currently ranked as the #2 RE/MAX team in Massachusetts.

Blogging for Real Estate exposure

The way I generate business these days is very different than before I started to blog. Almost everyone that is in the Real Estate business realizes that consumers start the home search process online.

In fact the latest statistics suggest that in many parts of the country 90% of buyers start their home search and eventually find a property by using the Internet as a tool. Gone are the days where Realtors rely on newspapers and magazines to make the phone ring.

As technology has advanced over the last decade, it was easy to see this coming. Staying ahead of the curve is always something I have attempted to do. There are probably a few Realtors who are reading this and thinking to themselves "I saw it coming too."

The Internet is changing the way many businesses operate not just Real Estate. When someone needs a good plumber, electrician, lawyer, ect and they don't have a good reference guess where they go? Hint... it is usually not the Yellow Pages anymore.

One of the biggest common denominators for some of the best Realtors today is how well they market a clients home. Those that understand the internet and marketing in general, tend to hold their own despite the market forces.

Picking a good Real Estate agentIn many businesses there is an 80/20 rule in place that says 80% of the of the business will be done by 20% of the people.

Did you know that in the Real Estate industry 94% of the business is done by 6% of the agents? That is just a staggering figure!! Is it any wonder why there is so much dissatisfaction amongst consumers?

On many occasions it is the consumers own fault because they assume incorrectly that all Realtors are created equal and we all do the same things to get a home sold.

This poor line of thinking is further compounded by the fact that many people will make a terrible selection by picking the Realtor that gives them the highest price for their property. In other words the Realtor that LIES to them about their homes true value. This could all be avoided if more consumers took the time to ask good Real Estate interview questions.

When you ask the right questions it is much harder to get caught with your pants down!

Getting back to my original point about how powerful a search tool the Internet has become led me to start putting some serious effort into creating a Real Estate website that would not only be found online but dominate local Real Estate searches. If you want to see what I mean just Google

• Metrowest MA Real Estate
  • Hopkinton MA Real Estate
  • Holliston MA Real Estate

as a few quick examples. These are the type of search terms consumers will make when thinking about Real Estate in my area. In fact you will find my website and or blog on the 1st page of Google for over ten different towns in my immediate area. If a consumer is ready to talk to a Realtor right now, the search term will more than likely be something like top Hopkinton MA Realtor.

The integration of my website and blog have been tailored into a complete social media marketing strategy which I would love to explain further but this article will become endless if I do:) Facebook and Twitter are two quick examples of ways my blog and website are further disseminated beyond just the search engines.

So when you are thinking about hiring your next Realtor why not look for one that embraces the Internet? You will be glad you did!!

2009 was an outstanding year and I would like to take this moment to thank all my clients, customers, colleagues and friends who made it all possible.

I would encourage you to come over to my Massachusetts Real Estate blog where I provide informational articles pertaining to lots of relevant Real Estate topics.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

About the Author: The above Real Estate information on RE/MAX top 100 teams in the United States through November 2009 was provided by BillRE/MAX Executive Realty Metrowest Massachusetts Gassett, a Nationally recognized leader in his field. Bill can be reached via email at billgassett@remaxexec.com or by phone at 508-435-5356.

Have a home to sell in Metrowest Mass? I have a passion for Real Estate and love to share my marketing expertise!

For Metrowest Massachusetts Real Estate and homes see Massachusetts Real Estate. Want to have MLS access to beat other buyers to your dream home? Sign up with no obligation at my MLS Property Finder Site.

I service the following towns in and around Metrowest Massachusetts: Hopkinton, Milford, Upton, Southboro, Westboro, Ashland, Holliston, Mendon, Hopedale, Medway, Grafton, Northbridge, Uxbridge, Franklin, Douglas, and Framingham MA.

Click here to view Bill Gassett's Real Estate profile.

Building lasting relationships by helping people move in and out of Metrowest Massachusetts for the last 24 years.

Bill Gassett is a thirty-two year veteran to the real estate industry. He enjoys providing helpful information to buyers, sellers and fellow real estate agents to make sound decisions. His work has been featured on RIS Media, National Association of Realtors, Inman News, Placester, RESAAS, Credit Sesame and others.

Comment balloon 92 commentsBill Gassett • January 15 2010 07:11AM

Comments

Apparently you have to be a Re/Max agent to see the list Bill, it appears to be password protected.

Posted by Jim Lee, Portsmouth NH Realtor, Portsmouth, NH (RE/MAX Shoreline) over 9 years ago

Bill....congratulations....you and your team do a great job.....I'm confident that my blogging will work well for us, also.

Posted by Barbara Todaro, Marketing Agent for The Todaro Team (RE/MAX Executive Realty ) over 9 years ago

Great job Bill....your dedication and hard work pays off....Jim is right...password protected?

Posted by Dennis Duvernay Broker/Owner (Hillview Realty) over 9 years ago

Good for you.  It's nice to succeed in a market where so many agents and brokers are finding it impossible to simply make a living.

At times I can only think to myself, "all that hard work is still paying off".

Then "self" gets to work and posts another blog article or edits another web page.

Knowing where your business comes from is critical in this market.

Posted by Lenn Harley, Real Estate Broker - Virginia & Maryland (Lenn Harley, Homefinders.com, MD & VA Homes and Real Estate) over 9 years ago

Bill, I have no problem with you plugging your success! Not only should your potential clients know how you do things, and how well you have done, but you should take a moment to pat yourself on the back for changing in a changing market. Not only changing, but embracing, taking lemons and making lemonade. Way to go!

Posted by Andrea Swiedler, Realtor, Southern Litchfield County CT (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices New England Properties) over 9 years ago

And by the way, I applaud you for your line "In other words the Realtor that LIES to them about their homes true value. This could all be avoided if more consumers took the time to ask good Real Estate interview questions."

Couldn't have said it any plainer.

Congratulations Bill!

Being #2 is a pretty darned good place to be. And, like that car rental company ad, I know you'll try harder to be #1 in 2010!

Continued success my friend!

Posted by Craig Rutman, Raleigh, Cary, Apex area Realtor (Helping people in transition) over 9 years ago

Bill Congratulations to you! I love my KW agents in Santa Rosa! They are very professional and fun to work with!

Posted by Anthony Ebright - NMLSR ID #247647 Purchase and Refinance Mortgages (FHA, VA, Conforming, Jumbo - Wells Fargo Home Mortgage) over 9 years ago

You certainly earned the ranking and your clients have benefited as a result of all your hard work. In addition to providing exemplary services to your clients, you are willing to provide tips to others in the industry through your blog. That speaks volumes about you and your business practices.

Congratulations!

Judy

Posted by Judy Jennings, Broker - The Lanterns at Warren Woods - Ashland MA (The Green Company) over 9 years ago

Bill - This post is "right" on so many different levels that I don't even know where to begin. Incorporating the most effective marketing tools is ever-so-important. I couldn't agree more. Like you point out, gone are the days of the yellow-book to find a professional. The Internet plays a huge role and you've leveraged the heck out of it.

Your success comes as no surprise. You know which tools provide the biggest impact for YOU and for YOUR buyers and sellers.

Great post.

Kathy

Posted by Kathy Nielsen, Atlanta Georgia Home Stager (http://atlantahomestaging.net) over 9 years ago

Bill congratulation. I checked the list some big markets to work in, but also a lot of competition with a lot of agents. You have really put up some good info.

Posted by Joan Zappa, Professional treatment of our clients, brings awes (Eagles Wings Realty) over 9 years ago

Hi Bill...Congratulations Well Done

That's a Very Good Thing !

Posted by Fred Carver Personal Real Estate Corporation, Accredited Real Estate Consultant (RE/MAX Camosun Victoria BC Real Estate) over 9 years ago

garaughty, blog design, graphics, WordPress

hi Bill, re "Did you know that in the Real Estate industry 94% of the business is done by 6% of the agents?"... Another reason to stand out from the crowd. Staggering indeed!

Posted by marti garaughty, a highly caffeinated creative type... (garaughty.com) over 9 years ago

Yay Bill. You are drinking the Koolaid and setting a stellar example. Now, lets get back to the pants down...

Posted by Susie Blackmon, Ocala, Horses, Western Wear, Horse Farms, Marketing over 9 years ago

Great post Bill, and congrats on the achievement. Thanks for the tips and toot that horn you deserve it

Posted by Gerry Michaels, GettysburgGerry Social Meida (Glasswork Media Arts) over 9 years ago

Jim - Thanks for point that out. I have fixed the link so the top 100 RE/MAX list is no viewable.

Judy - Thanks a bunch. I have always been willing to pay it forward as it know it will come back to you eventually:)

Kathy - There is no doubt that those who are using the internet as a marketing tool effectively are improving their business.

Marti - It sure is staggering but this is right from the NAR surveys. It is easy to see why it makes a lot of sense for consumers to interview multiple Realtors.

Eveyone else thanks for all your compliments...2009 was a great year eventhough the overall market was not so hot. I am fortunate and count my blessings everyday.

Posted by Bill Gassett, Metrowest Massachusetts Real Estate (RE/MAX Executive Realty) over 9 years ago

Bill, congratulations on being on that national RE/MAX team list. Kudos to your organization.

Posted by Gary Woltal, Assoc. Broker Realtor SFR Dallas Ft. Worth (Keller Williams Realty) over 9 years ago

Bill, congratulations on this very impressive accomplishment. You seem to always be on the cutting edge of technology and I'm sure your clients appreciate that and your hard work. It's always nice to see good people rewarded for their efforts.

dan

Posted by Dan and Amy Schuman, Luxury Home Specialists (Howard Hanna Real Estate Services) over 9 years ago

Thanks Gary, Dan & Amy - I really appreciate your kind words!

WOW!! Great achievement Bill. Very impressive. That 94/6 rule is incredible. Whatever happened to 80/20? I guess it just shows how much more difficult this market really is. Well done Bill

Posted by Bryant Tutas, Selling Florida one home at a time (Tutas Towne Realty, Inc and Garden Views Realty, LLC) over 9 years ago

Hi Bill,
Congratulations on your success!  You are an inspiration to me.  I appreciate all the times you've been kind and given me help when I've asked for your guidance.  You certainly worked hard to achieve your goals and you shared with all of us along the way.  I'm sending good wishes for more of your award winning success in the future!  There is no greater joy than seeing good people do well!

With admiration and respect,
Maya

Posted by Maya Thomas, Broker, Please see my client recommendations. over 9 years ago

Awesome Bill! Congratulations to you and your team on this achievement. It's always a good idea to keep up with the latest technology.

Posted by Janice MacMillan, Associate Broker (ERA Joyner Realty) over 9 years ago

Bill, congratulations on making the top 100 again, but this is no surprise to us that follow your blog, we already knew that you were the MAN :) :) :)

I was surprise however, to see that no one from Connecticut made the list (:

Posted by George Souto, Your Connecticut Mortgage Expert (George Souto NMLS #65149 FHA, CHFA, VA Mortgages) over 9 years ago

You are totally committed to your internet presence, Bill and you deserve to be where you are.  It takes hard work and commitment which serves your clients well.

Posted by Jane Peters, Los Angeles real estate concierge services (Home Jane Realty) over 9 years ago

Bill,I am so happy for you, congrat's on your hard work.

You give so much to so many of us here on Activerain. I got this notice in your Ziki RSS

Posted by Missy Caulk, Savvy Realtor - Ann Arbor Real Estate (Missy Caulk TEAM) over 9 years ago

Hi Bill. That is terrific! Congratulations for the hard work and dedication. ~ Lana

Posted by Lana Robbins Realtor ® Licensed Real Estate Broker, Florida and Washington Real Estate (Aloha Kai Real Estate) over 9 years ago

Bill:

That great! Congratulations. I didn't know you had a team.

Wish you all the best.

Richard

Posted by Richard Stabile, Bergen County New Homes Builder Realtor (Re/Max Real Estate Limited) over 9 years ago

Bill - Congratulations on your team's continued success over the years.  Also, thanks for the link to the top 100 Re/max residential teams in the USA.

Posted by FN LN over 9 years ago

Congratulations Bill! That is quite an accomplishment. Thanks for all the tips and advice you share here with us!

Kristi

Posted by Kristi DeFazio, Colorado Springs Rea lEstate 719-459-5468 (RE/MAX Advantage) over 9 years ago

Nice work Bill, it is always nice to see your name in lights after a lot of hard work.

Posted by James Lyon (Vista Pacific Realty) over 9 years ago

Congrats Bill, and truthfully I'm not a bit surprised in your nationwide success! You've always been one of the best I've seen around.

Posted by Lynda Eisenmann, Broker-Owner,CRS,CDPE,GRI,SRES, Brea,CA, Orange Co (Preferred Home Brokers) over 9 years ago

Congratulations.  This business rewards effort.  It's all about helping others realize their dream, goals, needs, objective, etc.  Zig said it best.  Help enough people get what they want and you can anything you want.

Posted by Frank Castaldini, Realtor - Homes for Sale in San Francisco (Compass) over 9 years ago

Bill, congrats on being an industry leader and for your hard-earned success!  And for being a positive role model for all of us.  Thank you for generously sharing your tips with us.

Regina Brown

Posted by Regina P. Brown, M.B.A., Broker, Instructor (MBA Broker Consultants) over 9 years ago

BRAVO Bill !!!

I truly am not at all surprised to hear this !! ... but I do wish you huge congrats, because nothing as great as this comes without a huge amount of hard work, and I have learned so much from you over the past year myself.

So thank you, and congratulations Bill - you are such a valuable piece of our puzzle here in the Rain !

Cheers bud !

Sheldon

Posted by Sheldon Neal, That British Agent Bergen County NJ (Bergen County, NJ - RE/MAX Real Estate Limited) over 9 years ago

Bill, congrats that is an awesome accomplishment!

Posted by Trisha P Realty Group, "Holding the Keys to Your Dream Home" (Realty Executives) over 9 years ago

Bill- Congratulations! That is awesome! Nestor and I were with Re/Max for 4 or 5 years. ( starting to not remember:) ) I remember the awards nights. You really are doing great to be in those ranks and it was not an easy achievement either. Self promotion in a balanced way is very important to your brand. Keep it up and keep tooting your own horn:) It encourages others to try harder also. Katerina

Posted by Katerina Gasset, Get It Done For Me Virtual Services (Get It Done For Me Virtual Services ) over 9 years ago

In my five years with three separate RE/MAX franchises, I received several awards for top ten agents and then top ten teams in the Pacific Northwest (pretty good I thought for having to compete with Seattle and Portland).

RE/MAX is a great franchise but when I was ready to branch out on my own, they were not offering any additional franchises in the Boise Idaho area.  They also wouldn't sign off on a "virtual real estate office" concept like I have developed now as an Independent Brokerage.

Posted by Jim Paulson, Owner,Broker (Progressive Realty (Boise Idaho) www.Progressive-Realty.info) over 9 years ago

My college roommate is in Boston. How far are you from there?

Posted by Cheryl Ritchie, Southern Maryland 301-980-7566 (RE/MAX Leading Edge www.GoldenResults.com) over 9 years ago

Hi Bill Congratulations on your success in 2009. Have a great 2010.

Posted by Gita Bantwal, REALTOR,ABR,CRS,SRES,GRI - Bucks County & Philadel (RE/MAX Centre Realtors) over 9 years ago

Bill - Congratulations!  You stood out to me immediately as a star on AR.  It's obvious why you're so successful in your market.  Keep up the good work.  Sue

Posted by Sue Wettstein Brazzel & Dipper Wettstein, "Fast, Efficient, Hassle-Free Service!" (Howard County, MD - RE/MAX 100 - Columbia MD) over 9 years ago

Clearly your success is no surprise to many of us, Bill, because we see how hard you work and the true value you bring to the table. Salute!

Posted by Irene Kennedy Realtor® in Northwestern NJ (Weichert) over 9 years ago

Bill, I always knew you were awesome.  This just confirms it.

Congratulations for this great achievement.

Posted by Brian Block, Northern Virginia & D.C. Real Estate (RE/MAX Allegiance, Managing Broker/Branch Vice President) over 9 years ago

Bill a huge congratulations from me!  Even though we share some of the same market you have always been so helpful and encouraging.  I know there are many in the rain who will agree to that sentiment.  Here's to a great 2010!!

Posted by Erin Golding (Hallmark Sotheby's International Realty Hopkinton, MA) over 9 years ago

tooting your own horn, not really there's nothing wrong with marketing based on "earned" achievements.

i'm not saying you're wrong, but what is the source of that 6/94 statistic?

Posted by Jay Beckingham, Seniors ROCK! ( Bank of England Mortgage) over 9 years ago

Good job Bill. I can't say I'm surprised. I think you've been ahead of the innovation curve since I first read your blog last year. But that does not save you from one thing you have no control over: NY Yankees, World Series Champions. (I'd pile on the Patriots but I'm a Giants fan).

Posted by J. Philip Faranda, Broker-Owner (J. Philip Faranda (J. Philip R.E. LLC) Westchester County NY) over 9 years ago

Congrats to all on the list. Your time and hard work does pay off

Tony

Posted by Tony Grego, 317-663-4173 #1 Trade Association for Alternative Inv (REISA - 317-663-4173) over 9 years ago

this has been a great week on active rain for posts about internet lead generation and conversion. Thanks for adding to the great information.

Posted by Mike Russell, Overland Park Kansas Real Estate (Mike Russell & Associates) over 9 years ago

Congratulations, that is a tough crowd to compete in to get into the Top 100. I would add that one of the reasons for the 94% of the business estimate is the evolution of mega-teams. I know one RE/MAX agent who has about 27 agents under him that all their production counts for him alone. It tends to skew the numbers, but the fact remains that many in real estate do very little. I think that is because they don't treat it like a business.

Posted by Joe Pryor, REALTOR® - Oklahoma Investment Properties (The Virtual Real Estate Team) over 9 years ago

Congratulations, Bill.  That is a great accomplishment and one you should be very proud, strategy is very important.

Posted by Christine O'Shea (Christine E O'Shea Broker-Associate) over 9 years ago

CONGRATULATIONS Bill, my fellow Re/Max Agent!

Posted by Amy Jones Group, 4 Time BEST OF OUR VALLEY Winner (South East Valley - www.AmyJonesGroup.com) over 9 years ago

Bill, That's really saying something to make that list.  I know the two guys from Georgia on the list and they are big names.  So Congratulations!!

Posted by Tim Maitski, Truth, Excellence and a Good Deal (Atlanta Communities Real Estate Brokerage) over 9 years ago

All your hard work has paided off!!! Attah Boy

What do you attrubute most of your sucess to in this last year?

Posted by Roy & Gail Barnhart & McKay, Barnhart & McKay Home Selling Team (Barnhart & McKay Realty Advisors) over 9 years ago

Congratulatios - I am not surprised - your professionalism is eveident in your posts  Now it's on to Number 1  :)

Posted by Karen Kruschka, - "My Experience Isn't Expensive - It's PRICELESS" (RE/MAX Executives) over 9 years ago

Good Job! The market is what you make it to be!

Posted by Joseph Keech (Blue Atlantic Properties) over 9 years ago

Congrats Bill on your success.  Your post is one more confirmation that I need to make it my goal this year to truly understand all that I can do internet-wise to increase my exposure.  I am on my way...but have so much to learn.

Btw...if you or any of your clients want to build a log home...give me a call or contact me.  I can sell nation-wide and we pay commission to realtors on our packages.  I promise to take good care of any client you send my way.

crecord@southlandloghomes.com

Posted by Claire Record (Keller Williams Realty--Boerne Hill Country) over 9 years ago

wonderful news Bill! Im not a new Realtor, but im new to ReMax and im looking forward to the upcoming year!

Posted by Dave Sulvetta, Realtor (Dave Sulvetta, ReMax Connection, Gloucester County Realtor) over 9 years ago

Bill congratulations on this great achievement.  I'm in the top 100 in my region but not at the same level that you and your great team are.

Posted by Cindy Jones, Pentagon, Fort Belvoir & Quantico Real Estate News (Integrity Real Estate Group) over 9 years ago

Hey Bill . . . it's perfectly okay to "toot" -- as long as it's your own horn :-)

Posted by Carla Muss-Jacobs, RETIRED (RETIRED / State License is Inactive) over 9 years ago

Bill...CONGRATULATIONS!!  That is awesome! Great post too!  Love the photos!

Posted by Wendy Rich-Soto, Realtor Strategize, Stage, Sell, Owner of SellingLASouthBay.com @ the WRichTeam (Keller Williams Realty, LA Harbor) over 9 years ago

Hello Bill, Congratulations on your success. I just opened my own office and hope to achieve such success and to be one of the 6%.

Posted by Mark Montross, Listing and Buyer Specialist (Catamount Realty Group) over 9 years ago

Congratulations Bill! That is awesome. I wish you lots of continued success!

Posted by Jen Bowman, Realtor - Anna Maria Island & Bradenton FL (Keller Williams on the Water) over 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for all your kind words and compliments. Getting on to the RE/MAX top 100 list is not easy to do. I put in a lot of extra hours in hard work in 2009 after having a less than stellar year in 2008. I am hoping 2010 will be another great year. Thanks again for all your support!

Bill That is awesome. And congrats! Wising you another banner year!!!
Posted by Lori Churchill Cofer, Realtor - 509-330-0086 - Pullman, WA (Beasley Realty) over 9 years ago

Bill. You know I have been in the #1 position in sells with Tutas Towne Realty for 13 years straight. Of course it helps being the only sales person (used to be any way). Now Nathan's going to put the pressure on me.

Bill - Congratulations!! It doesn't surprise me at all that you are going to rack up another award.

You do a great job of marketing your listings and helping your clients.

Posted by Christine Donovan, Broker/Attorney 714-319-9751 DRE01267479 - Costa M (Donovan Blatt Realty) over 9 years ago

Bill - You deserve to be number 1 for all the great sharing and teaching you do:)  Best!

Posted by Wendy Rulnick, "It's Wendy... It's Sold!" (Rulnick Realty, Inc.) over 9 years ago

Bill, congratulations to you and your team. You have a great internet presence.

Posted by Rebecca Gaujot, Realtor®, Lewisburg WV, the go to agent for all real estate (Vision Quest Realty) over 9 years ago

Hello and congrats to your team coming in at #2 in MA.....BULLY FOR YOU!

All the best,

Patricia/Seacoast NH

Posted by Patricia Aulson, Realtor - Portsmouth NH Homes-Hampton NH Homes (BERKSHIRE HATHAWAY HOME SERVICES Verani Realty NH Real Estate ) over 9 years ago

Congratulations, Bill. In this unique a challenging real estate market, such an achievement is about 1000 times more commendable than it might have been several years back!

Posted by Melissa Zavala, Broker, Escondido Real Estate, San Diego County (Broadpoint Properties) over 9 years ago

Congratulations Bill.  Well deserved.  Gives us all a reason to improve.

Posted by Kay Van Kampen, Realtor®, Springfield Mo Real Estate (RE/MAX Broker, RE/MAX) over 9 years ago

Bill, congratulations on your successes.  I know some of the teams on that list and you are in good company.

Posted by Damon Gettier, Broker/Owner ABRM, GRI, CDPE (Damon Gettier & Associates, REALTORS- Roanoke Va Short Sale Expert) over 9 years ago

Bill - Thanks for the very useful up-to-date list of top US Re/max residential teams.  It is very useful for obtaining new ideas.

Posted by FN LN over 9 years ago

Bill:

Congratulations!  Making this list is quite an achievement.  You should be very proud of yourself.  Blow that horn!

Posted by Carol Pease, CRS, Broker-Associate 512-721-6320 (JP & Associates Realtors) over 9 years ago

Bill, I've said it before and I'll say it again YOU are a role model for all of us learning how to use the Internet to expand and grow our business's.  It's no surprise to me that you've made that list.  You deserve it!!  and hey, you'll always be #1 #1 in my book!

Pamela

Posted by Lee & Pamela St. Peter, Making Connections to Success in Real Estate (Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices YSU Realty: (919) 645-2522) over 9 years ago

Thanks again everyone for all your compliments on making the RE/MAX list of top 100 teams!

HI Bill!  CONGRATULATIONS!  Guess how I found this--via TOPIX!  I was searching for something on mine and hopped over to Hopinton and found this!  I've been on ActiveRain off and on all day and had not gotten to your blog!  (ashamed to say!)  But, what a wonderful surprise!  Great job Bill--you DO have it 'goin' on!'

Have a wonderful week!

Posted by Debe Maxwell, CRS, Charlotte Homes for Sale - Charlotte Neighborhoods (www.iCharlotteHomes.com | The Maxwell House Group | RE/MAX Executive | (704) 491-3310) over 9 years ago

Hey Bill,

Congratulations on your accomplishments!! It's an inspiration to many and also show how AR can really help all business types move in a more positive direction. :)

Posted by Laura Cerrano (Feng Shui Manhattan NY) over 9 years ago

Congratulations, Bill!  That's quite an achievement to make it to the top 100.  I'm betting you held on for the whole year.

94% of the agents do 6% of the business.  Perhaps I'll consider including this tidbit in my client interviews.

Posted by Sally Lawrence, Broker, CHS, e-Pro, SFR, REALTOR® (Advantage Real Estate) over 9 years ago

Hey, Bill - Congratulations! I have a little something for you to help you get through 2010. Sorry I can't deliver it to you personally.

Congratulations!

Posted by Russel Ray, San Diego Business & Marketing Consultant & Photographer (Russel Ray) over 9 years ago

VERY WELL DONE! Bill... I know you won't stop for too long to look back over your shoulder...You  are always at the helm and full speeding ahead. I'm not surprised at your results. YOU PUT A LOT OF TOOLS & SYSTEMS TO WORK FOR YOU. May 2010 be one of your best and brightest years ever!

Posted by Mara Hawks, Inactive-2012 REALTOR - Homes for Sale Auburn Real Estate, AL (First Realty Auburn ) over 9 years ago

Great post! Nothing wrong with a shameless plug if you're kicking some serious butt...Great advice, too...although I can't tell you how many listings i have lost to other agents who tell sellers their homes are worth more than they are. Any advice on educating sellers would be appreciated!

Posted by Lisa VonBargen, Estes Park Real Estate Photographer (Photography7522) over 9 years ago

Congrats, Bill- hard work can pay off!  And I hope that isn't a photo of you caught with your pants down!

Posted by Carol Lee, Realtor - Agoura, Oak Park, Westlake CA Homes (Dilbeck Real Estate) over 9 years ago

Bill - big time congratulations on you & your team's dual honors:  the ReMax Top 100 & making marti's Sharp Cookie list!

Posted by Kent Simpson, Real Estate Is About People (Realty One Group Mountain Desert) over 9 years ago

Bill - Congratulations! I hope my team will be on that list in a few years for Top team in Nevada!

Posted by Christianne O'Malley, Exceptional Service - Delivering Results in Reno! (RE/MAX Realty Affiliates) over 9 years ago

Congratulations Bill! All of your hard work in 2009 definitely helped put your Re/Max team in the top 100 again! You should be very proud of your success, I know I am!

I wish you much continued success in 2010!

BTW ~ Susie.....she is priceless!

Posted by Terrie Leighton, Reno Real Estate Agent ~ Selling Homes in Reno (Ferrari-Lund Real Estate ) over 9 years ago

Bill - Congratulations on your achievement. It's clearly well deserved.

Jeff

Posted by Jeff Dowler, CRS, The Southern California Relocation Dude (Solutions Real Estate ) over 9 years ago

Bill, I am so impressed with your achievements but not surprised in the least. Your hard work has paid off and you deserve the rewards!

Posted by Barb Szabo, CRS, E-pro Realtor, Cleveland Ohio Homes (RE/MAX Trinity Brecksville Ohio) over 9 years ago

Thanks everyone for all your compliments on making the RE/MAX top 100 teams for 2009!

Congrats Bill- you are my inspiration for writing and writing and writing.

Posted by Judy Greenberg, Coldwell Banker - Buffalo Grove - Long Grove Homes (Coldwell Banker Long Grove) over 9 years ago

Congrats Bill on your success!  It's been a tough year which makes recognition all the more sweet.

Posted by Lyn Sims, Schaumburg IL Real Estate (RE/MAX Suburban) over 9 years ago

Thanks Lynn. I certainly worked my tail off with many long hours put in!

Hi Bill,

I'm researching everything about teams and your's was the 1st one on the list...  Learned alot and it looks like you're way ahead of the pack!!!  After I research more on teams, I will blog about it, so stay tuned... ;>))

Posted by Ann-Marie Clements, Ed.D. candidate, Innovative Proactive Principa (Candidate for an Ed.D. in Educational Leadership) over 9 years ago